"Huh?..Erm..I'm sorry but I can't really process everything now. My brain is lacking of blood coz it's all going to my stomach"
That was the deficiency of my thought chain. I had too much to eat throughout the day. What can I say but Malacca (Melaka) absolutely rocks my world :)
I had a refreshing trip today with the bunch, spending our time enjoying the locality of what Melaka had to offer. The food is simply amazing and the company couldn't be any better. I reckon that everyone had a pleasant time but ushered with the reality of work tomorrow, saddens them. The bits and piece of actuality.
Many thanks to Wendy & Su-N for showing us around, taking us from one eating haven to another. Your considerate time and kindness was heartfelt by all of us and had become a topic of conversation in the car. Ah Loi came about too, with his uniqueness of the dinner preparation. We'll remember Retro Loi (how I would like to put it).
In end, a refreshing trip and I think the group bonded and will consider Malacca as their getaway destination spot once again.
For me, bringing back oo-chien for the family was like bringing back part of family to them. The history goes way back.....
That was the deficiency of my thought chain. I had too much to eat throughout the day. What can I say but Malacca (Melaka) absolutely rocks my world :)
I had a refreshing trip today with the bunch, spending our time enjoying the locality of what Melaka had to offer. The food is simply amazing and the company couldn't be any better. I reckon that everyone had a pleasant time but ushered with the reality of work tomorrow, saddens them. The bits and piece of actuality.
Many thanks to Wendy & Su-N for showing us around, taking us from one eating haven to another. Your considerate time and kindness was heartfelt by all of us and had become a topic of conversation in the car. Ah Loi came about too, with his uniqueness of the dinner preparation. We'll remember Retro Loi (how I would like to put it).
In end, a refreshing trip and I think the group bonded and will consider Malacca as their getaway destination spot once again.
For me, bringing back oo-chien for the family was like bringing back part of family to them. The history goes way back.....

hey..no worries at all man.. it's a real pleasure to bring you guys ard..:)